Wycomp is Hiring!
Wycomp Technology, Inc. is seeking two Full Time Computer Technicians. As a local company in business for 25 years we are the perfect place to start your career. If you are the person that family and friends call with computer problems we would like to talk to you. We are willing to train but the successful candidate will need basic hardware and software knowledge. A demonstrated ability to learn on the job is also required. The technician will support senior staff with basic cabling, troubleshooting, repairs, installs and other duties as assigned. Hours will vary based on workload.
Here is some of the skills that we ask you to bring to the table:
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Work and communicate with a small team
- Ability to work in a variety of settings
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Detail oriented
- Always working with and adapting to new technology on the fly
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
If you are ready to explore new possibilities we invite you apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
Due to COVID-19 precautions only employees may enter the office. Gloves, masks and hand sanitizer are provided to all employees. Initial interviews are conducted via phone or Zoom.
- Computer Repair: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft (Preferred)